With our robust online tool, OnPoint, Vantage provides fast and easy access to the industry’s most comprehensive and diverse network of knowledgeable, reliable, and engaging professional talent. Should you have a larger event or if you would like to speak with an account executive, please use our Request A Quote form and we will contact you to discuss your event details.
Simply provide a few foundational details about your upcoming trade show – show name, show dates, city, and type of talent needed – and OnPoint will present you with talent profiles that meet your trade show requirements. Review these profiles, select your preferred talent, and then securely book your talent. It’s that easy!
Yes. Using our online tool, OnPoint, you can review available talent for your event. You can view their online profiles to view additional pictures, learn more about the industries they have worked in and what experience they have.
There is no set timeline as to how far in advance you should hire models to work you event, but generally speaking, promotional models are booked very quickly for large events. Therefore, if you are attending a large event, it is in your best interest to book models 10-12 weeks in advance in order to hire the most qualified promotional models for your booth. If you are organizing, or attending a smaller event it is best to book models 4-6 weeks before your event begins.
Promotional talent can provide a number of benefits to you and your brand:
- Attract attention to your booth while actively welcoming and engaging with visitors
- Increase the amount of leads you generate at each event
- Keep attendees engaged at your booth until your Sales Representative is free to speak with them. Serve as guides directing the prospects to areas of interest
- Mange games, promotions and giveaways.
- Bring life, excitement and energy to your booth.
- Help demonstrate products and distribute marketing materials
- Hostess / Greeter – greets and interacts with guests, answers basic questions, scans badges, schedules customer appointments, and hands out marketing materials. Someone that specializes in welcoming and registering booth visitors that can serve as a guide – directing a prospect to areas of interest inside the booth where exhibit activities such as games, contests and product demonstrations are taking place.
- Product Demonstrator – provides a product demonstration while educating attendees on the unique selling points and features of the product.
- Mascot / Costume – wears the client’s mascot costume, spends time interacting with show visitors around the booth, and creates social media and photo opportunities with guests.
- Hospitality Staffing – prepares and serves food & beverage samples for guests, answers basic questions, and distributes promotional items (coupons and brochures).
- Product Specialists / Corporate Presenter – attracts and excites guests at your booth delivering a short presentation, demonstrating a product, running a game show, or acting as your emcee. Presenters specialize in delivering presentation to medium and large crowds, on or off a stage. Microphones, teleprompter, in-ear prompter, or memorization may be utilized.
Rates vary depending on event location, hours, attire, experience, and model responsibilities. You can view specific talent rates for your event within our easy-to-use, online tool, OnPoint. For general pricing guidelines, visit our Pricing page.
With 10 + years in the trade show staffing industry, experience counts. Our ratings and reviews on Google and Facebook reflect our commitment to the industry. Here are just a few of the comments that we’ve received from clients:
- I’ve used Vantage twice to hire models for trade shows. They are easy to work with, communicate quickly, and provide great suggestions on what models to hire based off the criteria I give them. The first time I contacted them they did a great job of explaining how the industry works being I was new to the process and wasn’t decided on what agency to go with. The models were professional, engaging, and went above and beyond to carry out the tasks asked of them. I will definitely use them again.
- “We made a late decision on hiring a model for Shot Show in Las Vegas. We reached out to a few agencies, and Kyle over at Vantage jumped all over it. I asked to see profiles right away and he provided me with models and their availability right away. We chose Sherry, who turned out to be an excellent choice. She did homework on our company and product beforehand so she came prepared. Then throughout the show she was friendly, brought people into the booth, was willing and able to answer basic questions about the product and company, and she stayed at the booth for the entire day. We had to ask her to go take a quick lunch break. I would definitely recommend Vantage, and we will be using them again!”
- “Vantage Advertising was extremely pleasing to work with. Very prompt replies and fast communication all the time. All communications felt very professional and punctual. The recommended model was also amazing to work with, and even when this was the first time we worked with a model at an exhibition, the process seemed very easy and smooth. Great agency to work with.”
As a client with Vantage, you pay nothing until you’ve selected your staff and they’ve been confirmed for your event. Vantage will handle talent payments.
Vantage is always expanding out team of experienced trade show talent. Below are some of the roles we commonly book.
- Hostess / Greeter
- Product Demonstrator
- Mascot / Costume
- Hospitality Staffing
- Product Specialists / Corporate Presenter
No, it’s absolutely free to signup and start receiving job opportunities!
Yes, you must be at least 18 years old to work with Vantage.
To receive job alerts, create a new profile within our portal and complete the required fields. Your profile is the key to being booked often and is the first thing our clients will review. The more thorough your profile, the more comfortable clients will be booking you for events.
Professional and event photos are accepted. Your pictures should be up to date and represent your current appearance (e.g hair color/length). A clear, smiling, headshot is best for your profile picture.
After we review your information, a Vantage representative will contact you to discuss your qualifications. Afterwards, you will then receive an email stating whether or not your profile has been accepted into our database for upcoming promotional modeling opportunities.
Prior to working your first event, you must fill out and sign the Vantage Promotional Modeling Agreement and IRS W-9 Form. This will be emailed to you by our payroll provider, OnPay, and is signed electronically. The entire process only takes 5-10 minutes, and is very simple.
Once your profile has been approved, you will receive emails about upcoming events in your market. Head into your talent portal to review upcoming events and submit your availability for each opportunity.
Head into your talent portal and click on “Events”. Open events will appear on this page, clicking on the event name will provide additional details and allow you to submit your availability.
Our clients will review your talent profile (pictures, bio, work history) and select who they are interested in working with. Vantage does not select the talent for each event. When a client selects to work with you, a booking email will be sent. Head into your talent portal to review the event details and accept your booking. Your booking will not be complete until you accept the booking within 48 hours.
Once a client selects to work with you for their upcoming event, you will receive a booking email notification. You will head into your talent portal to accept and complete your booking. Your event will be marked as “Booked” and can always be viewed within your talent portal.
For each booking, your event details will be located within your talent portal. Click on “My Bookings” to view your booked events. This includes the clients name, attire expectations, responsibilities, hours, and venue name/address.
One week out from the start of your event, you will receive an email asking you to confirm you are all set and review event details. Head back into your talent portal, click on your upcoming event, and review your arrival instructions before clicking “Confirm”. The arrival instructions will include where to go, who to contact, and what you need to know before the event. The day before your event, you will receive a text reminder for the next day.
Visit your talent portal and click on your event. The arrival instructions will include where to go (venue and booth number), who to contact, and any other event details.
If you are no longer available for an event, visit your portal, click on the event name, and select “Change my availability”.
Answer to come…
Direct deposit (ACH) payments are processed on a bi-weekly basis based on the end of your event.