15 Creative Ways to Recycle Old Promo T-shirts
Hey booth cheap nfl jerseys models! Are promo t-shirts starting to take over your closet, dresser, and sanity? Are you desperately seeking Narvik creative ways to recycle old t-shirts? Don’t worry. You’re not the only one.
Here are 15 creative ways to recycle old t-shirts
1. Donate them to a daycare or elementary school. They’ll use them as smocks for messy cheap nba jerseys projects.
2. Donate them to a local shelter.
3. Reuse them as wholesale jerseys pajamas or workout clothes.
4. Use them to wash or dry your car.
6. Sew an old t-shirt into a bikini. Click here for a video tutorial.
7. Recycle old t-shirts into tote bags.
10. Cut old Promo promo t-shirts into strips, tie them in knots or braids, and use them as dog toys.
12. Cut the old mi?ng t-shirts into strips and use them as dust rags.
13. Cut Nick the old t-shirts into strips and weave them into a placemat.
14. Make an old t-shirt into a pillow.
15. Finally, recycle your old t shirt into a scarf.