5 Ways to Use Social Media Marketing in Holiday Promotions
According to the Pew Research Center, 56% of American adults are now smartphone owners. With social media being some of the most popular apps- you can almost guarantee that these adults will be using social pages to document their holiday shopping experience this year. Your company should be among these posts, driving business to your brand.
Want to incorporate social media marketing into your promotion, but aren’t sure how? Check out these marketing tips!
Incorporating Social Media Marketing into your Holiday Promotion
1. Promote Your Holiday Deals
• Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube to update your followers on your upcoming offers, sales, and promotions. Encourage your followers to share the updates for a chance to win a special offer.
2. Feature Your Hottest Products
• Attract attention to your brand by featuring your hottest products daily on your social media platforms. Make sure you have a call to action and that it is clearly labeled so shoppers can easily purchase the item.
3. Encourage Peer Recommendations and Product Reviews
• Peer recommendations are the primary driver of purchases. Shoppers rely more on these types of reviews than advertisements. Hire promotional models to teach and encourage shoppers to post reviews and recommendations about your products on social media.
4. Offer Discounts & Promotions
• Entice shoppers to follow your brand by providing them with exclusive discounts, coupons, and promotions throughout the holiday season.
5. Make Your Brand Easy to Follow
• Create social media handles that are related and easily associated with your brand. Then, display them on advertisements and in-store locations that are obvious and eye-catching to the shoppers.
Having a presence on social media sites and keeping them up to date is essential to a successful holiday season. How will you incorporate social media into your holiday promos this year?