How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Trade Show Model?
There are two questions every company wants answers to when it comes to hiring trade show models. Why should I hire a trade show model for my event? How much does it cost to hire a trade show model?
In an ideal world we could respond with a simple answer and a simple price, but considering the world isn’t black and white – this response isn’t going to be simple. Now, before you go running off into the distance looking for another event staffing company, hear me out.
How is the cost of hiring a trade show model calculated?
There are several variables that will determine your specific trade show model costs. Every trade show is unique, and each client has a variety of needs which may include public speaking or presentation skills, models who speak multiple languages, costume models and so on. These are some factors to consider when we answer how much it will cost you to hire a promo model:
1. There are a wide variety of different types of promotional models, all of whom have very diverse experience levels and responsibilities. You wouldn’t pay the CEO the same as an entry-level position, would you? The same goes for trade show models. If you want a seasoned model who can act in a sales capacity, that rate will be higher than a model who will simply greet guests and scan badges.
2. No two events are the same. Given that factor, we cannot assume that different exhibitors expect similar responsibilities from their promotional models at the same trade show. Different job responsibilities require different rates.
3. Location is everything. Los Angeles trade show models, New York City trade show models, Las Vegas promotional models, and Chicago promotional models are the top trade show models in the country. Because of this, trade show models in these cities can and will command a higher rate of pay.
4. Other important factors that can skew the rates of experienced trade show models are holidays, the day of the week, time of day and the popularity of the show.
As you can see, it is not easy to give a generic flat rate for how much it costs to hire a trade show model. We can, however, provide exhibitors with:
- A projected cost daily range based on the type of trade show model
- His or her required experience level
- Other outside factors like duties or special skills required
With these three characteristics- we can accurately ESTIMATE the total cost. But, unfortunately, we cannot give EXACT pricing until all of these factors are squared away.
For the sake of answering the big question at hand, we’ve listed the estimated the daily rates for a variety of trade show booth model types below. In specific markets like Los Angeles, you can anticipate paying slightly higher rates when you hire a trade show model. Please keep in mind that these numbers are subject to change, based on an 8 hour day, individual model experience, event responsibilities, outside factors, and more.
On average, hiring trade show models, promotional models, or booth models will cost roughly $280-$500/per day. Demonstrators cost about $440-$600/per day. Spokesmodels cost about $500-$1000/per day. While street teams cost about $250-$400/per day and costume models cost about $250-$500/per day.
Promotional modeling jobs, tips for success. At Vantage Advertising, we've been booking promotional models for marketing campaigns for nearly a decade. Sign up with our agency or continue reading for help you with your next promotional [...]
10 Orlando trade shows every model wants to work. Orlando, Florida is home to some of the world's largest trade shows and expos each year. It's year-round weather, amusement parks, dining, and shopping make it [...]